How to find us
We look forward to welcoming you to our Holiday Inn Express hotel in Manchester Salford Quays soon for your value-for-money break in Manchester. Our hotel is easy to find, whether you are driving or using public transport thanks to its central location in Salford Quays.
Here are some tips for getting here:
- From the M602 or A57 follow signs for the A5064 Trafford Road,
- Head towards Manchester United Football Ground (Old Trafford)
- At the 2nd set of traffic lights turn right at Tesco Express
- Continue straight through the next lights (signposted Media Village)
- You will find the hotel in 200 yards on the right hand side
If you decide to leave the car behind for your stay at our Holiday Inn Express hotel in Salford Quays you will find Manchester has excellent public transport links.
While staying at our Manchester hotel access to the city centre is made easy with Manchester's Metrolink. It's a quick, efficient and cheap way to get around Manchester.
Travelling by air
Manchester International Airport (MAN)
Distance: 9.5 miles
Approx. Taxi Fee: £22.00 (GBP)
Time by taxi: 30 minutes
Next nearest airport
Liverpool John Lennon (LPL)
Distance: 31 miles
Approx. Taxi Fee: £65.00 (GBP)
Time by taxi: 45 minutes
Travelling by rail
Distance: 3.8 miles
Approx. Taxi Fee: £10.00 (GBP)
Time by taxi: 15 minutes
Nearest Metrolink station
Distance: 500 yards
Times and fees are provided as a guide only
Please check with your transport provider before travelling.